CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs.
Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Everything great teams need:
- Workflows for job orchestration: Define and orchestrate how job execution (such as build, test, deploy) is run, giving you complete control over your development process across multiple supported configurations.
- First-class Docker support: Run any image from Docker’s public/private registry or other common registries, customizable on a per-job basis. Build Docker images, access Docker layer caching, Compose, and more.
- Choose the CPU/RAM you need: Easily configure your compute and memory to fit your team’s specific pipelines. Choose resources that give you optimal performance and increase speed.
- Powerful caching: Speed up your pipelines with expanded caching options, including images, source code, dependencies, and custom caches. Gain control over cache save and restore points throughout your jobs for optimal performance.
- SSH or run local builds for easy debugging: Quickly find and solve problems using SSH access or run jobs in your local environment to ensure faster remediation of issues. Find and solve bugs where they happen for fast recovery.
- Unmatched security: The controls you need to be confident your code is protected. Host in our cloud or on your own infrastructure, LDAP for user management, full-level virtual machine isolation, and more.
- Insights dashboard: Realize the full value of CircleCI with the Insights dashboard. Track status, monitor duration, and optimize pipelines with ease.
More speed and configurability than ever before with customizable pipelines.