Integration Infrastructure (i2) (middleware) is the backbone of scalable, on-premise, cloud, hybrid and composite applications. Manage, monitor, deploy and automate your middleware-powered apps through your entire business, boost productivity and overall efficiency of your administrators, developers and operations (DevOps) teams to ensure smooth, uninterrupted delivery of mission critical digital services.
Deep dive into the message flows regardless of where they are, optimize latency & performance, find problems before they impact your customers. Dramatically reduce operational risk associated with delivering on your multi-cloud digital strategy by taking charge of your integration backbone.
Unified Middleware Observability, Management & Tracking:
- Monitoring & Observability: Monitor performance, availability, topologies and message flows. See deep inside your queues, topics. Proactively catch problems, bottlenecks before they impact your digital services.
- Configuration Management: Configure, control and deploy middleware artifacts. Keep track of changes across servers, VMs & containers using your browser.
- Message Management & Testing: See and control all your messages across queues and topics from a central point.
- Scheduling & Automation: Schedule and automate changes across your middleware, cloud, hybrid environments. Keep track of changes and deployed message topologies.
- Cloud Migration: Take configuration snapshots and deploy in your cloud environment. Manage all your environments from central point.
- Web Reporting: Detailed reporting for middleware admins, developers and the business. Keep track of KPIs and critical middleware infrastructure. Streamline capacity planning.
- Enterprise Grade Security: Role based security with authentication and authorization from a central point.
Supports: IBM MQ, IBM IIB, IBM ACE, JMS, Tibco EMS, Apache Kafka, Active MQ and more.