Hyper-converged cloud-native Kubernetes platform deployed at scale and running some of the most complex data & network intensive (stateful) applications for large enterprises and service providers.
Robin solves the challenges in automating deployment, scaling and lifecycle management of enterprise applications and 5G rollouts using the power of Kubernetes and cloud-native services.
Why customers choose Robin:
- Deploy stateful apps on Kubernetes: Highest performing storage and data management for any Kubernetes on-premises or in any cloud. Automate all aspects of critical day-2 operations to run databases, big data, timeseries and message queue services in production on Kubernetes.
- Deploy 4G/5G RAN and core at scale: Bring cloud agility to deploy 4G and 5G RAN (DU, CU-CP and CU-DP) on COTS hardware in minutes. Enable centralized orchestration of 10s of thousands of cell-sites and base-band units.
- Deploy and manage apps at the edge: Deploy complex storage and network-intensive apps on edge clusters with ease. Enable scalable automation of rollout, upgrade, and auto-heal apps at edge locations.
- Common platform to run containers and VMs: Run containers and virtual machines on Kubernetes directly on bare-metal. Enable consistent and common lifecycle management of containers and virtual machines.
- Common data management platform for hybrid & multi-cloud: Consistent storage experience across different environments. Allow easy migration and portability of apps along with their data across different cloud environments.
- Automate day-2 operations: Bring cloud agility to your bare-metal infrastructure. Centrally manage 10s of thousands of Kubernetes clusters from edge to cloud to private data centers. Create repeatable and robust workflows to automate all network and IT operations.
The most advanced open-source Kubernetes platform optimized for storage and network intensive applications.